eCommerce OverviewSuccess in eCommerce means taking in all the details from beginning to end. Many developers focus on features to sell their services, but the truth is, almost anyone can build a cart checkout system. Is it going to work right? Is it going to be robust? Is it going to satisfy your customers? These are questions you might not know you need to ask, but with MagicLamp, you can trust that the answers will be yes.
We don’t just build eCommerce sites, deliver them, and walk away. We’re here to support you through every stage of development by refining, building, and sometimes even revolutionizing your online purchasing systems.
We offer eCommerce clients business-specific features that you simply won’t find in generic web packages. We offer post-launch support so you can call and get answers about the site after it’s up and running. Custom functionality and full-spectrum support are what MagicLamp does best.
All of our eCommerce clients want to make money. We know how to create sites that maximize your online potential and your profits. We can offer guidance and expertise on everything from designing product detail pages that encourage clicking the add to cart button to speeding up order fulfillment systems and boosting customer satisfaction, increasing repeat business. Clients typically see a 30-50% increase in profits within the first year of partnering with us.
Perseverance isn’t usually a word you hear in web development, but eCommerce projects take time to develop— more complex sites can require six months to a year of work. If your developer isn't commited to constant progress, it’s not going to happen. Perseverance is an essential quality for eCommerce; we have the experience and endurance to get your site up and running no matter how long it takes to bring every element together.Here are some of the things we can do:
- Search engine optimization: your site appears high in searches like Google.
- Integrate your products with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
- Integrate Google Maps and Google Directions for retail locations.
- Fully customizable layouts.
- Mobile Device Optimization.
- HTML5 for the best site speed and responsivity.
- Direct-to-device digital product downloads.
- Live Chat features for responsive customer service.
- Real-time UPS and FedEx shipping quotes.
- Secure credit card processing.
- Include an easy site management system and train you and your staff to use it.
- Design product pages for direct staff editing, with simplified input templates to reduce errors.
- Fully integrate your current POS and inventory systems, with up-to-the-minute updates.
- Provide an inventory manager for easy access to pricing and descriptions.
- Set up metric reporting with Google AdWords conversion tracking.
- Provide continuing technical support for site issues and questions.
- Fulfillment management with customizable order statuses.
- Automated email order confirmation.
- Invoice or packing slips with return policies.