Dallas Ecommerce | Web Design & Web Development
Perseverance and commitment to a quality ecommerce web design is what separates the successful online sites from those with unresponsive or underperforming SEO and sales.
This issue of quality performance is what makes MagicLamp the “go to” technology partner in developing a client’s site’s look and product performance goals.
Within proximity to the evolving tech-rich Dallas ecommerce market, MagicLamp’s responsive Wordpress designs:
- Maximize the cutting edge use of algorithms and interactive features
- Showcase each client’s unique products and services within the context of that client’s style and branding
- Optimizes through slide-ins, pop-ups and Mailchimp features opportunities to acquire site visitors’ personal information and product preferences
- Properly secures all credit card transactions and inventory functions
Putting together so many interactive elements takes time to complete. More complex sites can require six months to a year of steady development. MagicLamp’s team has the experience and the endurance to work with a client’s web developer to see that its site is finished the right way, no matter how much work it takes to bring all the elements together.
Whether a client’s style and offerings are more upscale or mainstream, MagicLamp professionally layers all desired components and features into a beautifully fluid, intuitively responsive environment for the site visitor to learn about your company and make purchases.
MagicLamp’s key development tasks include:
- Categorizing and sorting a client’s entire product inventory using tags that will register in search engine results
- Creating customer interfaces with opportunities to leave comments, share, and write reviews on your products and services
- Supplying professional and polished ecommerce listings, and interactive product pages featuring slideshows and video tours with high definition photos and imagery
- Facilitating the integration of a client’s web store with easy shares of its products and marketing campaigns via email, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more
In addition, MagicLamp doesn’t just build ecommerce sites, deliver them, and walk away. Its support continues through every stage of development by building, refining and sometimes even revolutionizing a client’s online purchasing system. Using tools like faceted classification (cross-indexing of product attributes), adaptable merchandising that permits running specials or adjusting prices, individualized content management systems and from-the-ground-up design, MagicLamp gives clients business-specialized site control which does not exist in generic web packages.
Some of the site elements include:
- Custom Wordpress plug-ins and, for online shopping carts, installed WooCommerce toolkits on already established WordPress websites
- Use of HTML5 in MagicLamp's eShop designs for the fastest and most responsive online shopping experience possible
- Customizing of layouts and themes and everything within your eStore, including how orders are tracked and how shipping notifications are delivered
- Use of highly encrypted security protocols for secure credit card processing and privacy of all customer info
Whatever is needed to make a client’s online business run smoothly, MagicLamp will be there – even after the website’s launch. Answers to a client’s questions about the site after it’s up and running are just a phone call away.
The artistic and technological capability of MagicLamp helps its clients transcend any external restrictions, and elevates through design and function its client’s bottom line and marketing reach on a global scale. And MagicLamp-designed sites perform according to the way the client already does business. No need for the client to change how work gets performed. MagicLamp will make sure the client’s website complements the workflow without complicating it.
Included in MagicLamp’s roster of clients are fashion designers, clothing companies, commercial agriculture, health services, information data management and storage, paper and barbecue products just to name a few. These ecommerce sites are for clients both local to the Dallas area and in the New York and L.A. markets. However, the beauty of a website is that its character and look are not limited by brick and mortar appearances or geographical location. That freedom for its client to become its best virtual self is key to what MagicLamp’s design of a website offers its clients and, in turn, to the client’s online visitors.
MagicLamp has been making websites since the internet was young, and has built long-term relationships with its clients based on results. Many of its current partners have trusted MagicLamp with their online success for over 5 years.
Just as Dallas’ market continues to populate the internet with its diverse ecommerce sites, MagicLamp is ready to capture for its local and not so local clients the same expansive, varied marketing opportunities that keep it the “GoTo” web designer, in or out of Texas.