Texas Web Design
WEB DESIGN: YOUR COMPANYS JOURNEY TO A GREAT SITE
It’s a Texas-sized project building a website, but it doesn’t have to be scary or overwhelming.
With the right web design team, your ecommerce presence can bring some exciting attention and additional business to your company.
MagicLamp’s web design expertise has brought many of its clients in Texas and other markets the ROI benefits they’ve sought, some with increases of 30 to 50% through purchases their customers made online.
Clearly, an ecommerce presence has become a “must have” to compete in a global market. And MagicLamp can launch your business’ site to:
- Showcase your unique products and services according to your company’s image and branding style
- Expand your customer base and product reach globally
- Give you an additional business location open 24/7
Our mission is to design the site that gives your brand a stunning, bold entre into ecommerce, and is an extension of the workplace systems you already have in place. No need to change the way you already get things done. We’ll make sure your website complements your workflow without complicating or changing it.
Whether you want us to coordinate with your own in-house web developer or prefer we start from scratch and perform solo, MagicLamp’s team will supply the graphic and site mapping knowledge to synergize all the tasks, functions and visual heat you require to make your site a stand out of interactivity.
As your “go to” technology partner, MagicLamp’s team will Incorporate and utilize responsive HTML5 and Wordpress web designs to:
- Maximize the interactivity and data flow needed to serve your business’s online infrastructure
- Boost acquisition of visitors’ personal information and product preferences through the use of Mailchimp, slide-in and pop up features
- Program and properly secure all inventory functions and credit card data
Your site could require several months up to a year to develop, depending on the complexity of your site’s interactivity and quantity of algorithms required. But MagicLamp’s team has the tenacity and expertise to launch your site the right way – as a glowing online web presence open for new business.
MagicLamp professionally layers all desired components and features into a beautifully fluid, intuitively receptive environment that visually engages and responsively persuades the site’s visitor to trust doing business with you.
Through each part of the design process, MagicLamp builds into your site:
- Code from the ground up that corresponds to the functionality to best serve you and your customer
- Customized Wordpress plug-ins and incorporated WooCommerce toolkits for the most reliable online shopping carts
- Increased interoperability of popular Web 2.0 and social features like Google Maps, Facebook widgets and Twitter feeds
- HTML5-based eShop designs for the fastest and most responsive online shopping experience possible
- Enhanced site design that successfully displays on any mobile device including iPads, iPhones and tablets
All parts of your web design will be double and triple checked for ease of shopping cart transactions, optimized appearance and engaging, persuasive content and product displays.
Final brand site checklist for your eStore includes:
- Universally device-adaptable graphics with clean, consistent color, typography, active links and repeatable movements
- Fully operational online purchasing system with cross-indexing of each product’s attributes and custom merchandising options for adjusting prices and running specials
- Full cycle of start to finish shopping cues, including tracking of orders and delivery of shipping notifications
- Proven reliability of encrypted security protocols for privacy of all customer info and secure credit card processing
MagicLamp will be there for you even after the website’s launch. We recognize and want to facilitate your business-specific needs, and measure our success by how well your site increases your company’s ROI.
Ecommerce clients we’ve done this for previously in Texas and beyond include fashion designers, clothing companies, commercial agriculture, health services, information data management and storage, paper and barbecue products just to name a few.
You’re adding another location for your business that operates 24/7, not just locally but globally! That freedom to become your best virtual self is key to what MagicLamp’s design of a website offers you and, in turn, to your global market of online shoppers and visitors.
Just as Texas’ market continues to populate the internet with its diverse ecommerce sites, MagicLamp is ready to capture for your business the same expansive, varied marketing opportunities that keep it the “Go To” web designer, in or out of Texas.