Texas Web Development | Web Developer in Texas
WEB DEVELOPMENT: THE KEY TO YOUR COMPANY’S VIRTUAL SUCCESS
Cyberspace. The last marketing frontier – so far. And you’re wanting to inhabit it and take your business to places it’s never been before.
Your future in the global marketplace hangs in the balance. You must find a source of knowledge that will guide your company to become its highest virtual self.
Enter MagicLamp whose clients can tell you we fixed a whole lot of “ugly”, uncertainty and low volume traffic when we came along. With our vision, expertise and programming skills, we secured for each of them a successful, well trafficked and safe web presence. And it was beautiful.
So many of MagicLamp’s ecommerce clients in our home market of North Texas and other places have experienced the beautiful satisfaction and confidence of knowing their sites are well designed and fully functional. The proof has been in their sales revenues that generally increase an average of 30 to 50%.
- Complete site customization to make it do whatever you need it to do
- Optimize your site for Google and other search engines to give you better rankings in search results
- Create web applications or websites that extend your workflow capability onto the web with integration of other online services and API
- Optimize site functionality for Content/Lead Generation or eCommerce
- Utilize Flash-free HTML5 to make your pages faster loading and responsive with no-refresh navigation needed
- Train your team to use your site’s accessible Content Management System (CMS) so you can change out content and products whenever you want
- Heighten your site’s ability to correctly display on mobile devices like the iPhone and the iPad, including tablet orientation awareness
- Combine video playback with MP4 and movie file conversion for interactive content and viewing
- Put targeted portal functionality into your website for use by partners, distributors, customers, or your own internal staff
Our programming competencies are something only available at the top of our industry. From basic blogs to complex product personalization interfaces and customized intranet portal systems, our site development skills also include designing sites that support large-scale commercial infrastructures, ERP/EDI systems and mainframes. All your essential business processes needed for optimum site performance will go “live” according to your specifications to our team.
This includes us configuring your site to automatically interact with other sites and online resources such as Twitter feeds, Facebook applications, UPS and FedEx real-time shipping quotes, Google services and secure credit card processing.
Accomplishing this means that we assist you to:
- Assess your business needs quickly and accurately
- Identify what sets you apart from the competition
- Convey your unique profile in ways that make clients pay attention
- Give you the most effective custom tools for marketing your specific products or services
The result will be a visually compelling site that performs as you need it to based on the way you manage your work flow. Whether we work in tandem with your own in-house developer or as a solo designer, our team will deliver the site mapping expertise and standout graphics to contain all the tasks, functions and visual vitality needed to elevate your site above the competition.
So, in preparation for the work ahead, here’s a checklist of input items MagicLamp will need to help you make your website presence a solid success:
- What is your website’s target audience vs. its actual audience? Who uses the information your site will present?
- What Is your site’s purpose? Is it strictly an add-on to your existing brick and mortar identity or are you wanting to expand and deepen your market reach?
- What are the specific goals you want your site to accomplish? List them along with the purpose of each.
- Which data and information will best tell the site’s users and web developers what your company’s domain is about?
- What are the limitations or inhibiting factors of the elements your site needs to include?
- What is your wish list for how your site presents itself and interacts with your customers?
Remember, your website’s performance is everything. It’s the difference between happy customers and frustrated ones. So, please help us help you with getting your company’s best virtual self online.
MagicLamp is committed to creating for your company a complete web presence that will enhance your brand and win greater opportunities for increasing your ROI. It’s also how we measure our own success.
As we’ve consistently raised sales for a whole roster of ecommerce clients through our web development, here in Texas and beyond, we look forward to helping your company become a successful global web player in your market. MagicLamp is ready to help you prosper.