Account Based Marketing (ABM)
Our technology and data-focused approach can help you get the right information to the right people, so you can close the right deal at the right time.
What is ABM in a nutshell?
Account-Based Marketing targets specific individuals and organizations with multi-touch campaigns designed to better funnel qualified leads into meetings with sales staff.
How do I know if ABM is right for my company?
- Your Lead Gen strategy produces MQLs that never turn into closed deals
- Demand Gen is producing leads that never become MQLs
- Sales is noting the low quality of leads
- High no-show rates for meetings booked
These are just a few of the more obvious problems indicating a leaky (or fundamentally broken) sales pipeline. Traditional lead gen models simply don’t work for today’s mid-sized companies. ABM offers a perfect solution for mid-market companies with complex sales cycles.
What do I need for ABM?
- Custom, multi-source database and list builds
- Creative to help your brand stand out
- Outbound ABM Campaigns to create recognition
- Content Development to drive thought leadership in your field
- BDR/SDR Pools to nurture leads
- Attribution & conversion metrics flow to your SFDC Dashboards
All of which we can handle for you!
MagicLamp Gives You All-Encompassing Expertise
Successful ABM programs are multidisciplinary, data-based, and require constant monitoring and testing. Our team has everything you need to help you launch ABM at your company, supporting you through every new sales cycle.
Broad Marketing Activities:
- Outbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Lead Nurture and Qualification
- BANT and Lead Scoring
- Real Interaction/Engagement
- Maintain top-of-mind
- Metrics for Success
- Revenue Tracking
- Meeting Booking
- POC/Pilot Programs
- Content Marketing
- Direct Mail
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Collaborating with You
ABM has a lot of moving parts, so our team works and communicates directly with your entire sales and marketing organizations to ensure that everything works optimally. We can work with your SDRs/BDRs, or we can bring our own fractional or full-time staff into the equation as needed. Our ABM process is designed to align sales and marketing goals in the long-term. We don’t just build and plan and implement it for you; we partner with you to help you grow and adapt.
A Bird’s Eye View of Our Process
- Create Operational Goals
- Find the common ground between sales and marketing
- Set defined goals that work for both
- Decide what intelligence is going to be most helpful at what stage
- Figure out what qualified means
- Inventory Sales needs for Marketing “air cover” (sales enablement)
- Start Building Customer Personas
- What are the qualities and values of your ideal customer?
- What is the company’s revenue, or how much business do they do?
- Which industry are they in, and who do they compete with?
- What can your company offer theirs and vice versa?
- Outline the Buyer’s Journey
- Define objectives to meet along the way
- Build a timeline for each objective and the deal as a whole
- Land and Expand
- Gain a point-of-contact or two
- Discover other potential contacts at your target company
- Share additional resources and useful information
- Schedule introductory meetings
- Check in Weekly
- Chart progress, resolve issues, and plan future growth
- Talk about recent account changes and new opportunities
- Keeps your process responsive and nimble
ABM keeps your customers engaged and invested, unlocking a suite of post-acquisition opportunities. This isn’t simply upselling, it’s adding value to your deals over time via renewal drip flows, portals, educational assets, and effectively communicating market leadership