Our Web Design Strategy
Solid web design is more than just aesthetics. Great design is a thorough consideration of the way visitors will use and experience the site. A well-designed website can elevate your company’s image to a real online presence, making business come alive in ways you’ve only imagined. We help clients build sites with dynamic interactivity that makes every visit rewarding for customers. An effective design might excite, impress, or reassure, but ultimately it should convince visitors to do business with you. MagicLamp Networks can work seamlessly with your own designers or include all of your design needs in a comprehensive package.
Web Design: How your website looks, feels, and
shapes visitors’ experience. The overall layout,
appearance, and functionality of your site.
We specialize in tailoring the way sites work to fit our clients’ specific needs. Almost every web platform has huge built-in limitations for site design, but MagicLamp can get you past those restrictions because we build our code from the ground up. We don’t force you to fit inside the constraints of a particular system or offer you a few restrictive templates to choose from; we work with you to build sites that operate the way you do. We modify sites to fit your business, not the other way around.
What Can We Do?
- Work with your chosen web designer or provide our own design team to realize your online vision from start to finish.
- Use layout, graphics, color, typography, and movement to create a clean and consistent look and feel for your site, communicating your company’s image and objectives into visitors’ experience.
- Design your site’s organization and functionality to complement your business’s particular needs.
- Optimize your site’s design for viewing on mobile devices like the iPhone and the iPad, including tablet orientation awareness.
- Integrate popular Web 2.0 and social features like Google Maps, Facebook widgets and Twitter feeds.
- Make your pages fast-loading and responsive with Flash-free HTML5 and no-refresh navigation.